Gain valuable professional experience relevant to communications, global education, and program management with the Center for Global Initiatives, a vibrant National Resource Center in global education, and work a small, upbeat team of creative staff who award funding for international travel and run a variety of globally themed initiatives. This is an excellent fit for (but not limited to) those interested in global studies, higher education or internationally focused careers.
How to Apply
Please submit applications through the JobX system:
We ask that applicants submit a resume, a cover letter and answer these questions (included in application form):
- Why do you care about your Carolina peers having global opportunities (studying abroad, learning foreign languages, and doing service or research abroad)?
- What do you bring to the internship in terms of your skills, experiences and who you are as a person?
Contact Emily Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Schedule & Details
- These are work-study positions, only open to those with a confirmed award
- Please check position descriptions for expected hours per week, flexible scheduling for both
- Academic year positions available
- Unfortunately, parking is not available on site.
Staff & Professional Positions
There are no positions currently available.
For a comprehensive listing of all career opportunities at UNC, please visit the University’s jobs portal.
Regardless of whether you are selected for an employment opportunity, we strongly encourage you to come to us as you seek global opportunities for yourself!
Positions are offered as an unpaid internship for professional experience or an S3 level work-study position (if you have a confirmed award). Past interns have also pursued earning credit in relevant media and journalism courses with these internships as their work placements.