Get in Touch
Browse staff directory or contact us at…
+1 919 962 3094 t
Center for Global Initiatives
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
FedEx Global Education Center
301 Pittsboro St., Ste. 3000
Campus Box 5145
Chapel Hill NC 27599-5145
USPS requires the campus box number, and UPS and FedEx require the street address and suite number.
Our offices are located on the third floor, suite 3000 of the FedEx Global Education Center, at the corner of Pittsboro and McCauley streets. The Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., and closed for University holidays.
Guests to the building before 5 p.m. Monday – Friday may:
- Park in the CVS Plaza Deck on Rosemary Street and take the 10-minute walk to the FedEx Global Education Center. Bus rides are also included on that map.
- Find metered parking along Cameron Avenue. More information on downtown parking can be found at http://www.parkonthehill.com
- Paid spaces may be available at the Carolina Inn.
- Two very short-term metered spaces are in the Beard parking lot beside the building. Take the Pharmacy Lane entrance.
- If you have a meeting scheduled with our staff, or colleagues in the building, please reach out in advance to them with any accessibility concerns you have. They may be able to help you make other parking arrangements.
After 5 p.m. weekday evenings:
- Effective August 15, 2019, weeknight parking requires a permit or payment of a fee from 5 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. the following day.
- Weeknight parking is available in the McCauley Deck for $1/night. Fees can be paid using the ParkMobile app or with a credit or debit card, or quarters at the designated weeknight pay station inside the deck.
- Please note that parking may be reserved for special events across campus. (For example, the deck is always reserved by athletics before on campus football games.)
- You may find the next closest campus parking lot available after 5 p.m. by visiting http://move.unc.edu/parking/visitor-parking
- Parking will remain available on the weekends without a permit or additional fee — from 5 p.m. Friday until 7:30 a.m. Monday.