Login to Facebook and vote here: https://www.facebook.com/unccgi/app_410763489049751
1. Banner contest photos were chosen by the Carolina Global Photography Competition Judges.
2. The image that receives the most votes will be printed as a 10 ft banner and displayed in the UNC FedEx Global Education Center beginning January 1, 2014.
3. You must have a Facebook account to cast a vote. Only one vote allowed per Facebook account.
4. The contest runs from 5 pm, November 1, 2013 through 5 pm, November 8, 2013.
5. The winner will be notified by email by the end of November.
Questions? Contact Beth-Ann Kutchma at email@example.com.
Congratulations to our 2013 Banner Contest Winner!
Golden Stream, Belize
"Usually when I am building something, and I can't find a ladder, I give up. James, a Kekchi Mayan man I worked with this summer, did not let a missing ladder slow his work of installing solar panels on a local school house. Elegantly perched on a board propped perilously against a wall, James' feet tell stories of his life. Bringing young children light, computers and hope, one step at a time."
--Tait Chandler, Undergraduate Student, Global Studies and Environmental Studies
|The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill || |
The mission of the Center for Global Initiatives is to expand global opportunities at UNC through collaborative programs + projects and competitive awards + fellowships that connect people across borders and disciplines.
We are especially interested in opening access to global opportunities to students, faculty, and staff traditionally underrepresented in this sphere.