Pre-registration for GO! is now closed. Feel free to join us the day-of at 9:30 AM in time to register in person!
The GO! Global Orientation on Culture + Ethics is designed to help students evaluate expectations, anticipate potential cultural and ethical challenges, prepare for engagement in communities, and develop intercultural competencies.
Highlights of this event are:
- a keynote session to start the day
- 3 plenaries where you'll hear first-hand about ethical challenges faced by other students and engage in challenging dialogue while exploring the GO! Framework
- 2 interactive workshops led by world-renowned faculty and staff on the diverse contexts and challenges you may face while abroad
- an intimate global connections lunch with individuals from the countries or regions where you'll travel
- networking opportunities with other students embarking on global engagement experiences
Drivers, be sure to navigate to Pharmacy Lane by way of Columbia Street. Many roads will be closed for the Tar Heel 10 Miler. A map of the road closures can be found here. Parking will be available in the deck beneath the building.