Center for Global Initiatives
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
FedEx Global Education Center
301 Pittsboro St., Ste. 3000
Campus Box 5145
Chapel Hill NC 27599-5145
Our offices are located on the third floor, suite 3000 of the FedEx Global Education Center, at the corner of Pittsboro and McCauley streets. The Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., and closed for University holidays.
Guests to the building before 5 p.m. may:
- Park in the CVS Plaza Deck on Rosemary Street and take the 10-minute walk to the FedEx Global Education Center. Bus rides are also included on that map.
- Find metered parking along Cameron Avenue. More information on downtown parking can be found at http://www.parkonthehill.com
- Paid spaces may be available at the Carolina Inn.
- Two very short-term metered spaces are in the Beard parking lot beside the building. Take the Pharmacy Lane entrance.
- If you have a meeting scheduled with our staff, or colleagues in the building, please reach out in advance to them with any accessibility concerns you have. They may be able to help you make other parking arrangements.
After 5 p.m. most evenings and weekends:
- Parking is usually available in the McCauley parking deck underneath the building. Please note that parking may be reserved for special events across campus. (For example, the deck is always reserved by athletics before on campus football games.)
- The Swain Lot is the next closest campus parking lot available after 5pm. http://move.unc.edu/parking/visitor-parking